WHO I AM
Ahh! First "official" blog post! I am so excited to start a new hobby! My name is Lauryn Cudworth and I am a 17 year old junior in high school.
I'm definitely not your average high school student. Your average high school student typically doesn't consider grocery shopping and working out as a typical idea of "fun" like I do. Yes, I'm the girl who would rather go grocery shopping than regular shopping. Take me grocery shopping and to a gym, and you have found the key to my heart.
However my life consists of more than just grocery shopping and the gym. It's filled with my favorite people, hobbies, possessions, foods, and memories.
A few of my favorite things include:
- The arts (I was actually the featured artist of the summer at Children's Hospital in 2013!)
- Photography (I'm really hoping this blog will help me bring out Nigel more and help me get my passion back)
- Nigel (My beloved but lately neglected DSLR camera that has gotten me through a lot of my struggles)
- Clean eating (When I eat crap, I feel like crap. Fueling my body with nutritious yet delicious foods makes meh belly happy and healthy!)
- Fitness/weightlifting (Going to the gym is my stress reliever. It's the one place I look forward to all day! Well I can't forget about my kitchen...that's where the magic happens ;) )
- Cooking ( I love to cook not only for myself, but others as well. Sharing my spins on old recipes and coming up with new ones gives me joy!)
- PEANUT BUTTER. (Nuff' said)
I can't forget about the people who have built me as a person either. The unconditional love and support I have received over my life (and especially the last 5 years) is all thanks to the ones who surround me every day.
My best friend, my rock, my backbone...my mumma!
Secretly a daddy's girl.
The two most important people in my life who have kept me going, Paul & Paula! (Yes, the name similarity is by coincindence!)
Had to use the little poop's school picture because he thinks taking a decent picture with me will give him cooties or something.
My sister, (technically cousin) who I've shared more memories with than anyone I know.
My second mom, godmother, aunt who understands me and is quite the tomboy. ;)
My other unbiological sister who knows how to make me smile on the crappiest day, Michelle. I swear we are linked in the brain. ♥
These are only a few of the things that make up my life.
Hey, what about the rest?!
Well, if you keep up with my blog, you'll find out. :)
P.S...check out my newly updated "About" section!